- Reservations made less than 30 days prior to arrival require payment in full to confirm, which is non-refundable.
- Reservations made more than 30 days prior to arrival require a 25% deposit of total rent with the balance due 30 days prior to arrival. After booking the reservation, the deposit is non-refundable.
- All Christmas and New Year’s reservations require payment in full by June 1st of the travel year and are non-refundable.
- Upon confirming your reservation with a non-refundable deposit, you will receive a confirmation letter indicating the arrival/departure dates, rent due and the Terms and Conditions.
- Tax of 13% not included in rate.
- Tulemar Gardens Fee of 4.5% not included in rate.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children 10 years and under accompanied by an adult are free.
Cancellations are effective on the date written notice is received by fax or email in our reservations department. If a refund is applicable, refund payment will be processed within two weeks of cancellation notice and will be in the form of US check or refund to a credit card account (A $50.00 fee for credit card refunds will be applied). Tulemar Resort will charge the following penalties to the clients in case of cancellations or no-shows.
- Cancellation prior to 90 days from arrival date will result in the forfeit of deposit (25% of total rent).
- Cancellation less than 30 days prior to arrival date will result in the forfeit of 100% of total rent.
- Cancellation for Christmas & New Year’s reservations will result in the forfeit of 100% of total rent.
Reservations Fax: 630-786-3334
Email: [email protected]
Tulemar Bungalows and Tulemar Resort cannot be held liable for any injuries, accidents, theft or misfortune that may befall the client during their stay. Questions or complaints regarding the reserved property(s) must be directed to the on-site property staff and/or management.
- Payments can be made by calling 1-800-518-0831, e-mailing [email protected] or Fax 630-786-3334 with MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
- Wire Transfers can be made into our US account or our Costa Rica account. For account information call 1-800-518-0831.
- Tulemar Resort is a non-smoking environment as mandated by Costa Rican law (No. 9028).
- Please refrain from smoking in public areas and in your unit.
- A $300 fine will be charged at check-out if you smoke in your unit or are reported smoking around any of the rooms or buildings.