Everyone at Tulemar Resort wants to ensure that your stay with us is unforgettable. We have a full staff to cater to your every need. Here is just a sampling of what our staff can assist you with while vacationing at Tulemar Resort, Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica.
Guest Service Details
Our concierges are on site from 6:00 AM until 10:00 PM. They are pleased to assist you with all your daily needs, which may include:
- Booking your tours:Our concierge’s regularly meet with tour operators and actually take their tours to ensure that their staff is professional, the tour is safe, and that the operator is insured. The concierge has a catalog of all the brochures for the area tours. You can sit back, relax, and review the offerings. Then simply discuss what you would like to book, and our concierge will provide input and advice and take it from there.
- Transportation: We can assist with local taxis as well as drivers to take you to both the airport in Quepos, the international airport in San Jose or anywhere else you desire in country. Your concierge on site can assist you with any transportation needs.
- Restaurants: We can answer questions or arrange reservations about any of the dining choices we have available. We offer snacks and lunch at the beach, breakfast, lunch, and dinner (as well as room service) at Tule Café Restaurant, Dinner at Victoria’s Gourmet Italian Restaurant, and private in-room chef services. Our guests are also sure to find cuisine to suit all preferences at one of the many local restaurants near to our property. Click here for more dining info.
- Spa Treatments: Whether you want treatment at the spa or in your unit, our concierges would be happy to look after all the arrangements so you can focus on relaxing!
There are many services available to you at the exclusive Tulemar Beach. Our attendants are there to assist you in any way they can, including:
- Setting up your sling lounge chair and/or umbrella.
- Serving food and beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. All food and beverage services can be charged to your villa.
- Distributing and collecting beach towels.
- Contacting the courtesy van to drive you back to your villa after a day at the beach.
- Manages guest use of the following: Kayaks, Boogie Boards, and Life Vests (The use of all this equipment is at no fee to Tulemar Resort guests).
Our courtesy shuttle vans make it easy for guests to explore the Tulemar Gardens property! The van is available daily from 6:00 AM until 10:00 PM and can be requested by calling our front desk.
We are pleased to offer food and beverage services at our restaurant pool. Enjoy a wide range of dishes from our Tule Café restaurant, as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Charging to Your Villa
We require a credit card to be placed on file upon check-in to your Villa. After which point you can charge the following to your Villa:
- Beach beverage and food service
- Pool beverage and food service
- Tule Café Restaurant
- Victoria’s Gourmet Italian Restaurant
- Room Service
- Spa treatments
- TuleMart groceries
- Private Chef Services
Tulemar Gardens Condominium is a gated community
- 24-hour security staff
- Safes are in each villa
- For additional safety always lock your front door and your exterior bathroom doors (feature of the Premier Villas only)
Tours & Activities
The Manuel Antonio/Quepos area is known for its adventure activities, you are sure to find something for everyone. View the pictures in the photo gallery and picture yourself there! Here is a selection of just some of the tours available in the area:
- ATV Jungle Experience
- Catamaran Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Wave Runner Jet Ski
- Mangrove Boat or Kayak
- Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Rainmaker Night Jungle Tour
- Safari Truck
- Whitewater Rafting
- Sloth Walk Tour
- Villa Vanilla / Spice Tour
- Surf Lessons
- Waterfall Full Day Tour
- Wildlife Refuge Jungle Night Tour
- Zip Lining
- Night Paddle Tour
Click here to check our Spa Services.
Many delicious dining options are available in the Manuel Antonio region, many within easy walking distance. Visit our Dining page for full details!
Grocery Shopping at Tulemart
Stop by our grocery and convenience store, located right next to the Hotel Reception area. We stock just about all the items you might need for light food preparation, snacks, and all sorts of beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.