Luxury Costa Rica Resort & Beach Amenities
Everyone at Tulemar Resort wants to ensure that your stay with us is unforgettable. We have a full staff to cater to your every need. Here is just a sampling of what our staff can assist you with while vacationing at Tulemar Resort, Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica.
Guest Service Details
A concierge is on site from 6:00am – 10:00pm. They will assist you with all of your daily needs, which may include:
- Booking your tours: Our concierge’s regularly meet with tour operators and actually take their tours to ensure that their staff is professional, the tour is safe and that the operator is insured. The concierge has a catalog of all of the brochures for the area tours. You can sit back, relax and review the offerings. Then simply discuss what you would like to book and our concierge will provide input and advice and take it from there.
- Transportation: We can assist with local taxis as well as drivers to take you to both the airport in Quepos, the international airport in San Jose or anywhere else you desire in country. Your concierge on site can assist you with any transportation needs.
- Restaurants: We can answer questions or arrange reservations about any of the dining choices we have available. We offer Snacks and Lunch at the beach, Dinner as well as room service at The TuleCafe Restaurant, and private in-room chef services. Our guests are also sure to find cuisine to suit all preferences at one of the many local restaurants near to our property Click here for more dining info
There are many services available to you at the exclusive Tulemar Beach. Our attendant is there to assist you in any way he/she can, including:
- Setting up your sling lounge chair and/or umbrella.
- Serving food and beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. All food and beverage services can be charged to your villa.
- Distributing and collecting beach towels.
- Contacting the courtesy van to drive you back to your villa after a day at the beach.
- Manages guest use of the following: Kayaks, Boogie Boards, Life Vests (The use of all of this equipment is at no fee to Tulemar Resort guests).
This van transports guests anywhere within Tulemar Gardens Condominums.
At the restaurant pool we offer food and beverage service of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Click here to see the pool side grill menu
Charging to Your Villa
We require a credit card be placed on file upon check in to your villa. After which point you can charge the following to your villa:
- Beach beverage/food service
- Pool beverage/food service
- The TuleCafe RestaurantRestaurant
- Phone calls
- Mini Bar items
- Spa treatments
- TuleMart Groceries
Tulemar Gardens Condominium is a gated community
- 24-hour security staff
- Safes are located in each villa
- For additional safety always lock your front door and your exterior bathroom doors (feature of the Premier Villas only)
Tours & Activities
The Manuel Antonio/Quepos area is known for its adventure activities, you are sure to find something for everyone. View the pictures in the photo gallery and picture yourself there! Here is a selection of just some of the tours available in the area:
Tulemar Resort offers a beautiful on site spa. Click here for full services menu.
Many delicious dining options are available in the Manuel Antonio region, many within easy walking distance. Visit our Dining page for full details!
Grocery Shopping at Tulemart
Stop by our convenience store located right next to the hotel reception area. We stock just about all the items you might need for light food preparation, snacks and all sorts of beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.